Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Latest Hollywood Gossip

Kristen Stewart Still Whining About Being Famous and Successful.

I try to always remind myself that Kristen Stewart is just a kid at the beginning of her career that has found herself in an odd situation. She had no time to ease herself into her adult acting career before she became this mega-star-icon thing and now she’s having trouble handling it. We should all give her a break..most of us have trouble holding down a part time job when we were her age and she is literally building an epic showbiz career.

That is, if she doesn’t piss too many people off on her way up. Read below for her most recent whining when she compares having her picture taken to being raped. And please remember she is still a teenager. I’m hoping she’ll grow into some grace over the next few years.

Talking to Britain’s e magazine, she said “Your little persona is made up of all the places that people have seen you and what has been said about you, and usually the places that I am are so overwhelming in the moment and fleeting for me — like on second where I’ve said something stupid, that’s me, forever.

She explains the process of leaving somewhere and being bombarded by paparazzi to being raped. “What you don’t see are the cameras shoved in my face and the bizarre intrusive questions being asked, or the people falling over themselves, screaming and taunting to get a reaction. All you see is an actor or a celebrity lit up but a flash. It’s so… The photos are so… I feel like I’m looking at someone being raped. A lot of the time I can’t handle it. It’s f**ked. I never expected that this would be my life.”


Singer Lily Allen Suffers Another Miscarriage.


In early August, Allen and Sam Cooper announced they were expecting a boy in the January.

Tragically, this marks the artist's second such heartbreak, arriving almost three years after she went through a miscarriage during her relationship with the musician Ed Simons. We wish her all the best.



















Swimsuit Showdown: Marisa Miller vs. Brooklyn Decker

Check My Blog For Latest Hollywood Happenings, News & Gossips

http://stars-world4u.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment